The loyalty points can be accumulated when shopping from www.maltasupermarket.com and ANY of our Valyou Supermarkets.
Check out the great gifts you can claim here.
Should the requested gift be out of stock, a signed booking order will be handed to our customer that allows him/her to collect the gift once availability is restored from that particular outlet only. Should the requested gift be discontinued, we will substitute it with a similar item
Terms and Condition
The Loyalty Scheme and The Cash in Card Scheme are managed by Retail Marketing Limited (Malta Company Registration No. C34303 with its registered address at Hard Rock Complex, Wied il-Ghasel, Naxxar) on behalf of the supermarkets retailing Carrefour Products in Malta, and which are managed by the following companies;
1. Valyou Supermarket Limited (Malta Company Registration No. C29775 with its registered address at Valyou Supermarket, Parish Street, Naxxar – operating Valyou Supermarket – Naxxar);
2. Valyou Pendergardens Operations Limited (Malta Company Registration No. C123098 with its registered address at Valyou Supermarket, Parish Street, Naxxar – operating Valyou Supermarket – Pendergardens);
3. Polrem Limited (Malta Company Registration No. C14066 with its registered address at 42, Sir Paul Boffa Avenue, Bir id-Deheb, Zejtun – operating Lasco Supermarket – Zejtun);
4. Belleview Supermarkets Co. Ltd. (Malta Company Registration No. C54390 with its registered address at Valyou Supermarket, Main Street, Mellieha – operating Valyou Supermarket – Mellieha);
5. S. Borg & Sons Limited (Malta Company Registration No. C8587 with its registered address at Park Towers Supermarket, G. Borg Olivier Street, St. Julian’s – operating Park Towers Supermarkets – Sta. Venera, Spinola and St. Julian’s);
6. Tower Supermarkets Complex Limited (Malta Company Registration No. C23628 with its registered address at Tower Supermarkets Complex, High Street, Sliema- operating Tower Supermarket – Sliema); and
7. Co-op Trading Limited (Malta Company Registration No. C11111 with its registered address at 345/346, Farm Lane, Mellieha – operating Trolees Supermarket – Qawra).
1. The Scheme is applicable on purchases of €50 and over from any of the above- mentioned supermarkets;
2. Customers cannot split the bill/s in order to avail themselves of different offers originating from different shopping denominations, if such shopping takes place in one (1) shopping visit;
3. The Cash in Card Scheme begins on the 24th October 2016;
4. The Cash in Card Scheme will credit your GS Malta loyalty card as follows:
Purchase €50 – €99.99 and get 400 points
Purchase €100 – €199.99 and get 1,000 points
Purchase €200 – €299.99 and get 2,000 points
Purchase €300 – €399.99 and get 3,000 points
5. Loyalty Points cannot be transferred to any other GS Malta cardholder/s;
6. Loyalty Points balance/s are only redeemable at the store at which they were earned and cannot be transferred from one store to another;
1. Redemption of loyalty points is only permitted on presentation of the GS Malta loyalty card;
2. The Loyalty Scheme (referred to as "The Scheme") is applicable on any purchases of €1 and over from any of the above-mentioned supermarkets;
3. The Loyalty Scheme will credit your GS Malta loyalty card points as follows:
With every €1 you spend at any of the above-mentioned 8 supermarkets, you will receive 1 point on your loyalty card.
Carrefour Products attract double points – 2 points for every €1 you spend.
4. The Loyalty Scheme points can be accumulated from any combination of the above-mentioned 8 supermarkets and Maltasupermarket.com. This means that points accumulated from each different supermarket will still be added to your Loyalty Card balance and the total sum of points can be exchanged from any supermarket of your preference;
5. The full list of gifts and/or vouchers is available at any of the above-mentioned 8 supermarkets or online here;
6. The points accumulated on the GS Malta Loyalty Cards are the property of Retail Marketing Ltd, and the company reserves the right to withdraw such points or any other scheme at any point in time, without the need to give any prior notice;
8. Loyalty points can be redeemed for vouchers as outlined on the Loyalty Catalogue, currently running until 31st December 2020; Loyalty points balance as at 31st December 2020 can be redeemed by latest 28th February 2021 or will otherwise be zero-ed accordingly.
9. By being in possession of a GS Malta Loyalty Cards, all cardholders consent to the processing of their personal data by Retail Marketing Ltd. for the purposes of administration of these Schemes.
10. To report a lost GS Malta Loyalty Card please visit any of the above-mentioned 8 supermarkets or on http://www.gsmalta.com/report-lost-card/;
1. Retail Marketing Limited and/or any of the supermarkets operating companies is/are not liable for any damage suffered by any participant due to the non-observance of these terms and conditions;
2. Retail Marketing Limited and/or supermarket operating companies is/are/shall not be liable to any person for any loss (whether such loss is direct, indirect) arising from (a) the cancellation or delay of the Scheme/s, (b) the participation or non-participation of any person in the Scheme/s;
3. In the event that these terms and conditions do not, or do not clearly, cater for a solution to any matter which may arise, then Retail Marketing Limited shall have the sole discretion to decide finally on such matter;
4. These terms & conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with Maltese law, and all disputes shall be submitted to the jurisdiction of the Maltese courts
Add your loyalty card number to your account by logging into your account and adding your loyalty card details at the account dashboard (if you don’t have a loyalty card you can apply for one). GS points will be added to your account upon every order from Maltasupermarket.com
If you do not have a GS Loyalty Card, register for one now